Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
According to a NeoGAF thread, Comcept has passed down a delay notice giving a liquid early 2016 delay. After rumors of a delay from the previous September 2015 release spread, it is now looking to be a post Christmas release, and may be open to more platforms given the extra time.
Update: The delay has since been confirmed by Comcept in a Kickstarter update. The delay is confirmed to be until Q1 2016, and the reason for the delay was given as “bugs and issues” with the game’s online content. The update also promises a new platform survey once the final release date has been decided upon.
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.