Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
A handful of games didn’t get a full presentation with a speech and new details, so here’s a few smaller titles from the event that didn’t give us enough for a full article.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps got a new gorgeous trailer, showing off the cute little ox-fairy speeding around and platforming, as he is to do. The game is set for 2019.
Gamestop is going to be miserable very soon, as Microsoft has confirmed a new Battletoads is in the works. Nothing has been properly revealed for this game, but personally, I hope they keep the pause music.
Cuphead is getting some DLC in the form of “The Delicious Last Course”, featuring a new island, new bosses, new items, and Ms. Chalice, a new playable character. This DLC is set for 2019.
Two Sea of Thieves expansions, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores, were confirmed, the first set for July and the second September.
Finally, Tunic, a Zelda-esque game where you play as a fox, was shown off. No release window was given.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.