Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
A handful of games didn’t get a full presentation with a speech and new details, so here’s a few smaller titles from the event that didn’t give us enough for a full article.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps got a new gorgeous trailer, showing off the cute little ox-fairy speeding around and platforming, as he is to do. The game is set for 2019.
Gamestop is going to be miserable very soon, as Microsoft has confirmed a new Battletoads is in the works. Nothing has been properly revealed for this game, but personally, I hope they keep the pause music.
Cuphead is getting some DLC in the form of “The Delicious Last Course”, featuring a new island, new bosses, new items, and Ms. Chalice, a new playable character. This DLC is set for 2019.
Two Sea of Thieves expansions, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores, were confirmed, the first set for July and the second September.
Finally, Tunic, a Zelda-esque game where you play as a fox, was shown off. No release window was given.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!