The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has announced The Initiative studio, a new project to acquire various studios for future projects and collaborations under the Microsoft flagship.
During this reveal, Phil Spencer also announced the acquiring of Undead Labs (State of Decay series), Playground Games (Forza Horizon series), Ninja Theory (DmC: Devil May Cry, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice), and finally, Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).
What, exactly, The Initiative will be working on, is yet to be revealed, but this lineup shows an interesting direction for third party Microsoft games.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!