This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft has announced The Initiative studio, a new project to acquire various studios for future projects and collaborations under the Microsoft flagship.
During this reveal, Phil Spencer also announced the acquiring of Undead Labs (State of Decay series), Playground Games (Forza Horizon series), Ninja Theory (DmC: Devil May Cry, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice), and finally, Compulsion Games (We Happy Few).
What, exactly, The Initiative will be working on, is yet to be revealed, but this lineup shows an interesting direction for third party Microsoft games.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!