Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
After years of Western fans using not-at-all illicit means in order to play Phantasy Star Online 2, the game is finally coming to Western shores. Thanks to a deal with Xbox, the full experience will be hitting sometime in Spring 2020. The days of needing to download janky patches and fan translations, combined with using bizarre workarounds to get Western credit cards working with the Japanese version of the game are over, and not a moment too soon, given that its been increasingly difficult for Western players to circumvent Sega’s region locks the past few months.
Personally though, I’m mostly just hyped for Swatch Internet Time to return to prominence.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!