Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
After years of Western fans using not-at-all illicit means in order to play Phantasy Star Online 2, the game is finally coming to Western shores. Thanks to a deal with Xbox, the full experience will be hitting sometime in Spring 2020. The days of needing to download janky patches and fan translations, combined with using bizarre workarounds to get Western credit cards working with the Japanese version of the game are over, and not a moment too soon, given that its been increasingly difficult for Western players to circumvent Sega’s region locks the past few months.
Personally though, I’m mostly just hyped for Swatch Internet Time to return to prominence.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!