The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
YOU ARE NOT BOUND BY THE LIMITS OF EARTH. PLANETS ARE A TOY FOR THE MACHINATIONS OF YOUR OMNIPOTENT IMAGINATION. MICROSOFT GRANTS US MORTAL QUAKING HUMANS POWERS THAT WERE ONCE ONLY FOR GODS.
— Xbox ➡️ E3 (@Xbox) June 9, 2019
Cornering the “Your Uncle Who Doesn’t Really Come To Thanksgiving” marketplace, Microsoft is now ensuring this under-served demographic will own a Game Pass as Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available there. Also, I’ve always wanted to throw a helicopter directly into the Space Needle, so I’m here to fly like an eagle into the sea.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.