We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Unlike Google, Microsoft is adamantly committing to console hardware and putting incredible technology into the home of gamers for another generation.
As Phil Spencer stepped onto the E3 stage, we all braced ourselves as he announced that Mircosoft has developed a brand new game console that will supersede the Xbox One while continuing to build off of the current generation.
AMD Zen 2 Processor, 8K Navi, Ray-tracing, 120fps, SSD drive as VRAM – these are definitely signs of the future, and now the only question is how much will it cost to put that powerful of hardware into our homes!
Scarlett also launches with a new Halo game and all of the “immersion” your human body can handle.
With Xbox’s Game Pass allowing for an easy transition between consoles and continued support, consumers should feel fully supported by Microsoft even as they push forward with new consoles.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!