Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Unlike Google, Microsoft is adamantly committing to console hardware and putting incredible technology into the home of gamers for another generation.
As Phil Spencer stepped onto the E3 stage, we all braced ourselves as he announced that Mircosoft has developed a brand new game console that will supersede the Xbox One while continuing to build off of the current generation.
AMD Zen 2 Processor, 8K Navi, Ray-tracing, 120fps, SSD drive as VRAM – these are definitely signs of the future, and now the only question is how much will it cost to put that powerful of hardware into our homes!
Scarlett also launches with a new Halo game and all of the “immersion” your human body can handle.
With Xbox’s Game Pass allowing for an easy transition between consoles and continued support, consumers should feel fully supported by Microsoft even as they push forward with new consoles.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!