Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
A spinoff of the Metroid Prime franchise is coming to 3DS in 2016.
Nindendo showed off a new trailer for Metroid Prime Federation Force at their digital event. The game will be a 3DS exclusive and looks to be focused on 4 player co-op missions set in the Metroid universe.
The game will also have a Metroid Blastball competitive mode, which was previously shown off at the Nintendo World Championships. A short trailer showed off different colored armored mercs working together to complete missions, along with what looked like a 3v3 game that tasked players with shooting a ball into their opponent’s goals for score points. How much of an impact this game will have on the Metroid series, as a main series title or spin-off game, remains to be seen but it still looks kinda fun.
Watch the trailer below.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!