Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
A listing on the Playstation Store has leaked a new Mega Man Legacy Collection. This time, the four Zero GBA games and the two DS ZX titles are going to be bundled in one game.
Releasing on January 21st, 2020, this new bundle will have options for smooth visuals or original pixels, art and music galleries, dual screen-style support for the ZX games, and casual modes for all the games to make the four Zeros actually completable. You can even save in the middle of a stage, so you can pick up and put down the battle at any time.
A new speedrunning mode is also included, pitting you against another player to finish levels the fastest.
Given that the sole listing was on the PS Store, the game is only known to be available on PS4, but other consoles may be confirmed in the future.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.