Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
A listing on the Playstation Store has leaked a new Mega Man Legacy Collection. This time, the four Zero GBA games and the two DS ZX titles are going to be bundled in one game.
Releasing on January 21st, 2020, this new bundle will have options for smooth visuals or original pixels, art and music galleries, dual screen-style support for the ZX games, and casual modes for all the games to make the four Zeros actually completable. You can even save in the middle of a stage, so you can pick up and put down the battle at any time.
A new speedrunning mode is also included, pitting you against another player to finish levels the fastest.
Given that the sole listing was on the PS Store, the game is only known to be available on PS4, but other consoles may be confirmed in the future.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.