The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
A listing on the Playstation Store has leaked a new Mega Man Legacy Collection. This time, the four Zero GBA games and the two DS ZX titles are going to be bundled in one game.
Releasing on January 21st, 2020, this new bundle will have options for smooth visuals or original pixels, art and music galleries, dual screen-style support for the ZX games, and casual modes for all the games to make the four Zeros actually completable. You can even save in the middle of a stage, so you can pick up and put down the battle at any time.
A new speedrunning mode is also included, pitting you against another player to finish levels the fastest.
Given that the sole listing was on the PS Store, the game is only known to be available on PS4, but other consoles may be confirmed in the future.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.