The Spyro LP is over, but we'll be back soon!
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 17 - Read More → . . . . .
- Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Hollywood Rumble - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 305: Crypt of the Nekodancer - Read More → . . . . .
- Doom Eternal (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 8 - Murmurs of Saturation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 35: No Piece - Read More → . . . . .
- Rollback Netcode and Two Characters May Have Saved Guilty Gear -STRIVE- - Read More → . . . . .
- What I Love About Final Fantasy XIII, Ten Years Later - Read More → . . . . .
A listing on the Playstation Store has leaked a new Mega Man Legacy Collection. This time, the four Zero GBA games and the two DS ZX titles are going to be bundled in one game.
Releasing on January 21st, 2020, this new bundle will have options for smooth visuals or original pixels, art and music galleries, dual screen-style support for the ZX games, and casual modes for all the games to make the four Zeros actually completable. You can even save in the middle of a stage, so you can pick up and put down the battle at any time.
A new speedrunning mode is also included, pitting you against another player to finish levels the fastest.
Given that the sole listing was on the PS Store, the game is only known to be available on PS4, but other consoles may be confirmed in the future.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I guess you could say it's a disaster wahahaHEHEHEKCHEH *chokes and dies*
Manila is my favorite flavor of clam.
Who will win the Hollywood Rumble? Can Punished "Frederick" Underfunny get his revenge against Pumpkinman? Will WWE 2K20 keep it together long enough to not crash? All these questions and more will be answered!
Can't wait for Childhood 2.