The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Nobody ever thought this would happen, but Mega Man Legends, one of the best games on PS1, is finally coming to North American PSN on Tuesday, Sept. 29th. On the official Capcom blog, it was confirmed that after nearly five years of attempting to, the game would finally see a PSN release. The game will be $9.99, and is playable on PS3 and Vita, but not PSP due to some unlisted issues.
According to rumor, the main reason Legends wasn’t able to be re-released was issues with voice acting, particularly with the Bonnes, whose contracts lapsed. There were also advertisements in-game for energy drinks and a Japanese animation school, as detailed in this article on the Rockman Corner. It seems like these issues were cleared, and Legends is now going to be available for all soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if Legends 2 didn’t come on the heels of this, as it has no barrier to release.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.