The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been three years since the conclusion of the Mass Effect trilogy collectively disappointed gamers everywhere, but now a new game is coming for those who didn’t get their fill of exploring the galaxy and dating aliens. Titled Mass Effect Andromeda, the cinematic trailer kicked off EA’s conference.
The trailer doesn’t reveal much about gameplay, but features new planets, a new galaxy, and new ships. It also showcasese familiar elements from previous games, including the omni-tool and N7 logo.
Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release “Holiday 2016.” See the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little