Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
If you’ve been paying any attention to the Mass Effect series, then you probably already know all about Andromeda. The game has been heavily teased and implied for around two years at this point, but today, on this most hallowed of days in November used to promote Mass Effect, Bioware has released a cinematic to formally announce it.
Based on all we know about the game’s setup and plot from various E3’s, not much seems to be wildly new. You’re an N7 person, you’re trying to find a new home planet, you have cute aliens with you and well, it’s a Bioware game you probably know how this goes by now.
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released in spring of 2017 on Xbox One, PS4, and Origin for PC.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.