Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
A year after its debut, Mass Effect: Andromeda has made another appearance on the E3 stage. It looks to feature a brand new story in a new setting, but featuring some familiar aliens. Also, the new player character doesn’t have Commander Shepard’s voice actress, so it’s likely to be a brand new protagonist. This is the first Mass Effect game to use the impressive Frostbite engine. While there’s no set release date, it’s slated to ship as early as this fall.
Update 6/13: Bioware has announced the game is in its last leg of development, aiming for a Spring 2017 release. The Protagonist will be named “Ryder”, and while character customization will remain, a female version of Ryder will be treated as the default main character.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.