WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
A year after its debut, Mass Effect: Andromeda has made another appearance on the E3 stage. It looks to feature a brand new story in a new setting, but featuring some familiar aliens. Also, the new player character doesn’t have Commander Shepard’s voice actress, so it’s likely to be a brand new protagonist. This is the first Mass Effect game to use the impressive Frostbite engine. While there’s no set release date, it’s slated to ship as early as this fall.
Update 6/13: Bioware has announced the game is in its last leg of development, aiming for a Spring 2017 release. The Protagonist will be named “Ryder”, and while character customization will remain, a female version of Ryder will be treated as the default main character.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.