There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
A year after its debut, Mass Effect: Andromeda has made another appearance on the E3 stage. It looks to feature a brand new story in a new setting, but featuring some familiar aliens. Also, the new player character doesn’t have Commander Shepard’s voice actress, so it’s likely to be a brand new protagonist. This is the first Mass Effect game to use the impressive Frostbite engine. While there’s no set release date, it’s slated to ship as early as this fall.
Update 6/13: Bioware has announced the game is in its last leg of development, aiming for a Spring 2017 release. The Protagonist will be named “Ryder”, and while character customization will remain, a female version of Ryder will be treated as the default main character.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?