How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
During today’s PSX press conference, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, the latest entry in the franchise, was confirmed. The game will be a two-vs-two fighting game, and will include the infinity stone system from Marvel vs Capcom 1.
Confirmed characters include Ryu, Mega Man X, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man. Gameplay will be shown at the Capcom Cup tonight.
Not only is a new Marvel vs Capcom coming next year, but Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be available to download on PS4 today. I know that I’m weak enough to buy it again.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.