Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
During today’s PSX press conference, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, the latest entry in the franchise, was confirmed. The game will be a two-vs-two fighting game, and will include the infinity stone system from Marvel vs Capcom 1.
Confirmed characters include Ryu, Mega Man X, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man. Gameplay will be shown at the Capcom Cup tonight.
Not only is a new Marvel vs Capcom coming next year, but Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be available to download on PS4 today. I know that I’m weak enough to buy it again.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?