Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
Marvel announced another team up, and no it isn’t The Avengers 3. Telltale, the development studio known for the Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, and The Walking Dead games, is teaming up with the comic book/movie company. Marvel emphasized the story and the look of the games which will be slated for a 2017 release date on the current consoles. No announcement about which franchises will be included, but I wouldn’t be surprised is whoever was chosen also saw some cameos from other, more popular, comic book characters.
Marvel also emphasized that the games will be “eye popping”, probably referring to Telltale’s unique art style (which would look great combined with Marvel), and “sexy”. I have no clue how you make a Telltale game sexy and would really prefer never to find out.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.