Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Marvel announced another team up, and no it isn’t The Avengers 3. Telltale, the development studio known for the Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, and The Walking Dead games, is teaming up with the comic book/movie company. Marvel emphasized the story and the look of the games which will be slated for a 2017 release date on the current consoles. No announcement about which franchises will be included, but I wouldn’t be surprised is whoever was chosen also saw some cameos from other, more popular, comic book characters.
Marvel also emphasized that the games will be “eye popping”, probably referring to Telltale’s unique art style (which would look great combined with Marvel), and “sexy”. I have no clue how you make a Telltale game sexy and would really prefer never to find out.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.