Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Marvel announced another team up, and no it isn’t The Avengers 3. Telltale, the development studio known for the Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, and The Walking Dead games, is teaming up with the comic book/movie company. Marvel emphasized the story and the look of the games which will be slated for a 2017 release date on the current consoles. No announcement about which franchises will be included, but I wouldn’t be surprised is whoever was chosen also saw some cameos from other, more popular, comic book characters.
Marvel also emphasized that the games will be “eye popping”, probably referring to Telltale’s unique art style (which would look great combined with Marvel), and “sexy”. I have no clue how you make a Telltale game sexy and would really prefer never to find out.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool