The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
In the crossover that NOBODY expected, Mario will be teaming up with… Mario? Paper Mario that is! In Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, the two popular Mario RPG Franchises are colliding into one huge adventure. Paper Mario, Paper Bowser, Paper Peach, and many more will be meeting their bulgey 3D counterparts in this game. You’ll be able to use different attacks using techniques from both series along with new moves entirely, including attacking using a giant Papercraft Mario.
The game will be coming to the 3DS in spring 2016.
Watch the trailer below.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.