At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Well here’s some news that will cause some rumblings in the Persona fanbase. Marie, the Velvet Room attendant and my personal least favorite character in the game, will be post-launch DLC, according to Famitsu and reported by Gematsu.
Marie uses her bag to attack, and now has a Persona, Kaguya, to assist her. The game labels her “The Hallow Forest Tsundere Poet”, reminding us of how lame her character is.
Famitsu also details a Lobby mode where you can get in a group with your friends, chat, fight, and interact in the game’s famous locations such as Junes and the school.
Marie will be paid DLC, unlike Adachi who will be free for the first week. It’s unknown when she’ll be available after P4AU is released in the US this Fall.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?