We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Maneater is a single-player action RPG taking place within the waters of the Gulf Coast. Players take on the role of a giant Bull Shark that is fighting to survive in the open ocean. It’s kill or be killed in the deep blue as your only tools are your jaws and apparent murderous tendencies. There is no room to be a picky eater, and anything crossing your path is all game as you are able to evolve as you feed.
Developed by Tripwire Interactive, who are also known for having developed Zeno Clash and the Killing Floor series, the game was described as “like GTA, if you were a shark”.
Maneater promises an immersive world meant to be explored, even if it means you must eat and destroy your way through it.
Maneater is still in development but release is tentative for Q1 2020.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!