The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Maneater is a single-player action RPG taking place within the waters of the Gulf Coast. Players take on the role of a giant Bull Shark that is fighting to survive in the open ocean. It’s kill or be killed in the deep blue as your only tools are your jaws and apparent murderous tendencies. There is no room to be a picky eater, and anything crossing your path is all game as you are able to evolve as you feed.
Developed by Tripwire Interactive, who are also known for having developed Zeno Clash and the Killing Floor series, the game was described as “like GTA, if you were a shark”.
Maneater promises an immersive world meant to be explored, even if it means you must eat and destroy your way through it.
Maneater is still in development but release is tentative for Q1 2020.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.