I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Maneater is a single-player action RPG taking place within the waters of the Gulf Coast. Players take on the role of a giant Bull Shark that is fighting to survive in the open ocean. It’s kill or be killed in the deep blue as your only tools are your jaws and apparent murderous tendencies. There is no room to be a picky eater, and anything crossing your path is all game as you are able to evolve as you feed.
Developed by Tripwire Interactive, who are also known for having developed Zeno Clash and the Killing Floor series, the game was described as “like GTA, if you were a shark”.
Maneater promises an immersive world meant to be explored, even if it means you must eat and destroy your way through it.
Maneater is still in development but release is tentative for Q1 2020.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?