Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Maneater is a single-player action RPG taking place within the waters of the Gulf Coast. Players take on the role of a giant Bull Shark that is fighting to survive in the open ocean. It’s kill or be killed in the deep blue as your only tools are your jaws and apparent murderous tendencies. There is no room to be a picky eater, and anything crossing your path is all game as you are able to evolve as you feed.
Developed by Tripwire Interactive, who are also known for having developed Zeno Clash and the Killing Floor series, the game was described as “like GTA, if you were a shark”.
Maneater promises an immersive world meant to be explored, even if it means you must eat and destroy your way through it.
Maneater is still in development but release is tentative for Q1 2020.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.