Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Maneater is a single-player action RPG taking place within the waters of the Gulf Coast. Players take on the role of a giant Bull Shark that is fighting to survive in the open ocean. It’s kill or be killed in the deep blue as your only tools are your jaws and apparent murderous tendencies. There is no room to be a picky eater, and anything crossing your path is all game as you are able to evolve as you feed.
Developed by Tripwire Interactive, who are also known for having developed Zeno Clash and the Killing Floor series, the game was described as “like GTA, if you were a shark”.
Maneater promises an immersive world meant to be explored, even if it means you must eat and destroy your way through it.
Maneater is still in development but release is tentative for Q1 2020.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.