I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Described as a “Dwarf Fortress-inspired game in space”, Ominux Games has dropped the trailer of a more developed build of their Kickstarter-backed project, Starmancer.
Players control an artificial intelligence that is held responsible to oversee a modular space station. You have the power to build bustling space ports, develop economies, or even oversee pleasant gardens. Your insular world is not immune to outside threats, and it is in players’ hands on whether or not they want to intervene with the potential threats of invaders and dangerous elements that can impact the human residents’ frail lifespans. But don’t worry, Ominux says, “you can always grow more humans”.
Chucklefish Games, known for having published Stardew Valley, has taken up the helm on putting their hands into the distribution of the game. In addition to their record success with Stardew, the company has also had their hands in another space-themed game, having developed Starbound, the procedurally-generated space sandbox game.
Slated for release in Q1 2020, Starmancer is currently up for pre-order and is still in beta access.
Elvie is a lost creature wrought out of recycled materials from New Jersey. She not only writes, but produces art, and is a passionate Vegeta apologist.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?