Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Mafia III will be set in 60′ era New Orleans, as revealed in a Gamescom demo. Set in the anti-war, Civil Rights era South, issues of racism and veterans affairs during one of America’s most trying times will be covered. The series best known for covering traditional Sicilian mafioso will now follow a Black Vietnam Veteran. Lincoln is tasked with disrupting the Italian mafia and set up his own crew. The crux of gameplay will be on Lincoln and his small crew taking over sectors of the city with force, with on foot gunplay being a traditional cover-based shooting; open world and vehicle mechanics are also present.
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?