- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Mafia III will be set in 60′ era New Orleans, as revealed in a Gamescom demo. Set in the anti-war, Civil Rights era South, issues of racism and veterans affairs during one of America’s most trying times will be covered. The series best known for covering traditional Sicilian mafioso will now follow a Black Vietnam Veteran. Lincoln is tasked with disrupting the Italian mafia and set up his own crew. The crux of gameplay will be on Lincoln and his small crew taking over sectors of the city with force, with on foot gunplay being a traditional cover-based shooting; open world and vehicle mechanics are also present.
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.