You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Tonight during Bethesda’s #BE3 event Machine Games announced the follow up to Wolfenstein 2. Set 20 years in the future and based around the twin daughters of B.J. Blazkowicz. Titled Wolfenstein Youngblood, its campaign is able to be played solo or co-op, departing from the single player only focus of its predecessors.
Alongside Youngblood, Bethesda announced a VR title, Wolfenstein Cyber Pilot. Though no footage was shown the game was described as a hacking game where you take over Nazi robots and turn them on their masters. No release date was given for Cyber Pilot and Wolfenstein Youngblood is slated for release in 2019.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.