Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
Tonight during Bethesda’s #BE3 event Machine Games announced the follow up to Wolfenstein 2. Set 20 years in the future and based around the twin daughters of B.J. Blazkowicz. Titled Wolfenstein Youngblood, its campaign is able to be played solo or co-op, departing from the single player only focus of its predecessors.
Alongside Youngblood, Bethesda announced a VR title, Wolfenstein Cyber Pilot. Though no footage was shown the game was described as a hacking game where you take over Nazi robots and turn them on their masters. No release date was given for Cyber Pilot and Wolfenstein Youngblood is slated for release in 2019.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.