- VGCC Episode 314: The Haunted Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 313: Quarantine Horny Hour - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 12 - The Edgy Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 39: Princess Principal - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 312: Battle Royale Goes Arcade - Read More → . . . . .
- Trials of Mana: Review - A Return To Normalcy For JRPG Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilercast: Part Two - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 311: Committed a Boner - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 2: Patch 5.1+5.2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 11 - Morgan's Story - Read More → . . . . .
At Anime Expo 2017, Bandai Namco announced that the recently revealed Little Witch Academia game, Chamber of Time, will be localized for North American release.
Set before summer vacation, the game will follow main character Akko and her classmates as they search for the “Seven Wonders” in a 3D RPG beat ’em up format. While the game will be inspired by the recent anime series, the storylines in the game itself will be completely unique, with a focus being on “half action, half daily life.”
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will be releasing in Japan on November 30th, with the western release coming early next year for both Steam and PlayStation 4.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Wide Vibes White Kiryu.
I didn't know Kurosawa was making new movies!!!
Get across the wall!
FFVII Remake Delayed til 2028 to move it into Unreal 5