At this point I'm convinced every game should have a Shadow the Hedgehog or Prince Zuko analogue.
- Indivisible (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride the Rails: Disc Creatures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 284: Gucci Pocket - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 21, The Portal Opens - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
At Anime Expo 2017, Bandai Namco announced that the recently revealed Little Witch Academia game, Chamber of Time, will be localized for North American release.
Set before summer vacation, the game will follow main character Akko and her classmates as they search for the “Seven Wonders” in a 3D RPG beat ’em up format. While the game will be inspired by the recent anime series, the storylines in the game itself will be completely unique, with a focus being on “half action, half daily life.”
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will be releasing in Japan on November 30th, with the western release coming early next year for both Steam and PlayStation 4.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
We really wanted to like this one, honest.
Slam it in the dock.
XChoom is on a roll and I'm ready to go through this alien space portal. What could gò̺̻̉ wr̩͍ͯ̑on̻̱͇̿̒̎g̰ͮ?
If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.