Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At Anime Expo 2017, Bandai Namco announced that the recently revealed Little Witch Academia game, Chamber of Time, will be localized for North American release.
Set before summer vacation, the game will follow main character Akko and her classmates as they search for the “Seven Wonders” in a 3D RPG beat ’em up format. While the game will be inspired by the recent anime series, the storylines in the game itself will be completely unique, with a focus being on “half action, half daily life.”
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will be releasing in Japan on November 30th, with the western release coming early next year for both Steam and PlayStation 4.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.