- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
At Anime Expo 2017, Bandai Namco announced that the recently revealed Little Witch Academia game, Chamber of Time, will be localized for North American release.
Set before summer vacation, the game will follow main character Akko and her classmates as they search for the “Seven Wonders” in a 3D RPG beat ’em up format. While the game will be inspired by the recent anime series, the storylines in the game itself will be completely unique, with a focus being on “half action, half daily life.”
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time will be releasing in Japan on November 30th, with the western release coming early next year for both Steam and PlayStation 4.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.