Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
After DONTNOD announced a Life is Strange spinoff at E3 earlier this month, lots of people have been left on the edge of their (presumably lesbian) seats waiting for word on what the hell the actual Life is Strange 2 would be, and when.
Well, oddly enough we got an answer to the second question before the first: Life is Strange 2 will be starting its season run on September 27th, 2018.
Much like the first season, Life is Strange 2 will be five episodes long, and will presumably be on most modern consoles as well as PC. Though there’s still no information at all about what the actual game will be about, DONTNOD promised that there will be a bunch of info coming this August.
I was a big fan of Life is Strange, as well as the outsourced prequel Before the Storm, and I’m really hopeful that DONTNOD has maybe learned what people liked (cheesy teen drama and lesbians), or didn’t like (bad lesbian treatment), and end up creating something really great.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?