What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
At Level 5’s Vision 2016 conference today it was announced the popular Professor Layton puzzle series will continue with a new title, Lady Layton: The Millionaire King Ariadne’s Plot.
The game features Professor Layton’s (super cute) daughter Katrielle Layton in the lead role, and has her solving puzzles all over London. Animation for cutscenes will be handled by A-1 Pictures, who have worked on several anime as well as the most recent installment in the Ace Attorney series.
The game will launch in Japan on 3DS, iOS, and Android in Spring 2017. No word on a western release but we’ll keep you updated on any official translated announcements in the near future.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!