You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
At Level 5’s Vision 2016 conference today it was announced the popular Professor Layton puzzle series will continue with a new title, Lady Layton: The Millionaire King Ariadne’s Plot.
The game features Professor Layton’s (super cute) daughter Katrielle Layton in the lead role, and has her solving puzzles all over London. Animation for cutscenes will be handled by A-1 Pictures, who have worked on several anime as well as the most recent installment in the Ace Attorney series.
The game will launch in Japan on 3DS, iOS, and Android in Spring 2017. No word on a western release but we’ll keep you updated on any official translated announcements in the near future.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.