We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft and Forza have finally solved the problem irking gamers since Forza Horizon 4 originally launched, and that was that it didn’t have Legos in it. Now, Forza has partnered with Lego Speed Champions to cross-promote a new expansion for Forza dropping June 13th and ostensibly a new Lego set to sell with it. As a wise man once said, “I feel more awesome than an awesome possum.”
It’s amazing seeing how they’ve adapted so many Lego pieces into a fully destructible Lego-stylized world. This game only came out nine months ago! Most importantly, I can now make my already plastic looking twink drivatar into a literally plastic looking cartoon, so these are steps forward for me. I also want to deeply apologize to all of the decal makers who are now going to have to work around every single individual stud and brick line on their cars. Next up, Hot Wheels?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!