Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft and Forza have finally solved the problem irking gamers since Forza Horizon 4 originally launched, and that was that it didn’t have Legos in it. Now, Forza has partnered with Lego Speed Champions to cross-promote a new expansion for Forza dropping June 13th and ostensibly a new Lego set to sell with it. As a wise man once said, “I feel more awesome than an awesome possum.”
It’s amazing seeing how they’ve adapted so many Lego pieces into a fully destructible Lego-stylized world. This game only came out nine months ago! Most importantly, I can now make my already plastic looking twink drivatar into a literally plastic looking cartoon, so these are steps forward for me. I also want to deeply apologize to all of the decal makers who are now going to have to work around every single individual stud and brick line on their cars. Next up, Hot Wheels?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!