I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft and Forza have finally solved the problem irking gamers since Forza Horizon 4 originally launched, and that was that it didn’t have Legos in it. Now, Forza has partnered with Lego Speed Champions to cross-promote a new expansion for Forza dropping June 13th and ostensibly a new Lego set to sell with it. As a wise man once said, “I feel more awesome than an awesome possum.”
It’s amazing seeing how they’ve adapted so many Lego pieces into a fully destructible Lego-stylized world. This game only came out nine months ago! Most importantly, I can now make my already plastic looking twink drivatar into a literally plastic looking cartoon, so these are steps forward for me. I also want to deeply apologize to all of the decal makers who are now going to have to work around every single individual stud and brick line on their cars. Next up, Hot Wheels?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?