Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft and Forza have finally solved the problem irking gamers since Forza Horizon 4 originally launched, and that was that it didn’t have Legos in it. Now, Forza has partnered with Lego Speed Champions to cross-promote a new expansion for Forza dropping June 13th and ostensibly a new Lego set to sell with it. As a wise man once said, “I feel more awesome than an awesome possum.”
It’s amazing seeing how they’ve adapted so many Lego pieces into a fully destructible Lego-stylized world. This game only came out nine months ago! Most importantly, I can now make my already plastic looking twink drivatar into a literally plastic looking cartoon, so these are steps forward for me. I also want to deeply apologize to all of the decal makers who are now going to have to work around every single individual stud and brick line on their cars. Next up, Hot Wheels?
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.