I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
According to a leak on Reddit, new promotional items have revealed an upcoming expansion for Destiny, titled Rise of Iron. Bungie employees have confirmed the authenticity of the poster, and although nothing has been set in stone, the release date is expected for September.
According to these sources, Rise of Iron is loosely based on a raid cut from Destiny’s past House of Wolves DLC. Apparently, it’ll also include more content than Destiny’s first two DLC packs. The poster, which features Iron Banner regulator Lord Saladin, implies that the DLC might be connected to the regular Iron Banner PVP event- but it’s not clear how.
Considering Bungie shifted the target release of Destiny 2 from 2016 to 2017, it’s likely Rise of Iron is intended to fill the sequel’s vacated fall date. Destiny 2 has also recently been “rebooted,” with Taken King director Luke Smith helming the project. It’s not clear entirely what the destiny of these games is, but more news is sure to follow in the wake of these leaks.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?