Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Indivisible, the new game from Skullgirls developer Lab Zero, just reached its $1.5 million funding goal on crowdfunding website Indiegogo. The announcement was made via the game’s Twitter.
After a grueling 57 days, it finally happened… #IndivisibleRPG is funded! From Lab Zero Games, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
— Lab Zero Games (@LabZeroGames) December 2, 2015
The campaign was cutting it close, with only three days left now that the goal has been reached. While they had partnered with publisher 505 games, Lab Zero had said that the game would be canceled if the $1.5 goal wasn’t reached, with the fundraising on Indiegogo acting as both a way to fund the game and proof that people are interested in it. 505 games will be adding a further $2 million to Indivisible‘s budget now that the goal has been met.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?