Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Indivisible, the new game from Skullgirls developer Lab Zero, just reached its $1.5 million funding goal on crowdfunding website Indiegogo. The announcement was made via the game’s Twitter.
After a grueling 57 days, it finally happened… #IndivisibleRPG is funded! From Lab Zero Games, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
— Lab Zero Games (@LabZeroGames) December 2, 2015
The campaign was cutting it close, with only three days left now that the goal has been reached. While they had partnered with publisher 505 games, Lab Zero had said that the game would be canceled if the $1.5 goal wasn’t reached, with the fundraising on Indiegogo acting as both a way to fund the game and proof that people are interested in it. 505 games will be adding a further $2 million to Indivisible‘s budget now that the goal has been met.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess