So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
This is both sad and exciting. It didn’t happen at a big conference and not before captivated audiences on the E3 show floor. Kojima showed up on Geoff Keighley’s live Youtube E3 show to reveal what would be his final E3 trailer for Metal Gear Solid V. Before the show Keighley reminisced during a quick E3 preview stream his memories of first seeing Metal Gear Solid 2′s trailer. It enthralled everyone that E3 and attendees were sitting down on the show floor watching every moment. It’s told now as a small legend in the industry, like the first time you played the Playstation, or being there in person when Microsoft showed off the Kinect. It was the real magic that only E3 can bring.
So here it is, almost six minutes of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain coming out Sep. 1st 2015.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss