I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
This is both sad and exciting. It didn’t happen at a big conference and not before captivated audiences on the E3 show floor. Kojima showed up on Geoff Keighley’s live Youtube E3 show to reveal what would be his final E3 trailer for Metal Gear Solid V. Before the show Keighley reminisced during a quick E3 preview stream his memories of first seeing Metal Gear Solid 2′s trailer. It enthralled everyone that E3 and attendees were sitting down on the show floor watching every moment. It’s told now as a small legend in the industry, like the first time you played the Playstation, or being there in person when Microsoft showed off the Kinect. It was the real magic that only E3 can bring.
So here it is, almost six minutes of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain coming out Sep. 1st 2015.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?