Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After teasing us for a week it seems that former Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi has launched his next Kickstarter.
The Game, called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, would be developed by Inti Creates, who are also working on Mighty No. 9, and is described as “a gothic, exploration-focused action platformer”. It looks to be on track to earn its $500,000 goal and then some, with stretch goals incluing an art book, a coop playable character, and bringing in David Hayter as a voice actor. Igarashi also promises more enemies, bosses, weapons, and modes as funding increases, as well as both Xbox One and PS4 physical copies for backers of a certain tier.
It’s hard to say no to the man behind Castlevania, especially after watching the charming pitch video. However Mighty No. 9 still hasn’t come out so it’s difficult to know just how this game will turn out. For fans of his previous series’, or for those of us watching Konami let itself be stripped of talent like Igarashi, this is a Kickstarter for you.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.