I'm not even supposed to be here.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
After teasing us for a week it seems that former Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi has launched his next Kickstarter.
The Game, called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, would be developed by Inti Creates, who are also working on Mighty No. 9, and is described as “a gothic, exploration-focused action platformer”. It looks to be on track to earn its $500,000 goal and then some, with stretch goals incluing an art book, a coop playable character, and bringing in David Hayter as a voice actor. Igarashi also promises more enemies, bosses, weapons, and modes as funding increases, as well as both Xbox One and PS4 physical copies for backers of a certain tier.
It’s hard to say no to the man behind Castlevania, especially after watching the charming pitch video. However Mighty No. 9 still hasn’t come out so it’s difficult to know just how this game will turn out. For fans of his previous series’, or for those of us watching Konami let itself be stripped of talent like Igarashi, this is a Kickstarter for you.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.