WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
After teasing us for a week it seems that former Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi has launched his next Kickstarter.
The Game, called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, would be developed by Inti Creates, who are also working on Mighty No. 9, and is described as “a gothic, exploration-focused action platformer”. It looks to be on track to earn its $500,000 goal and then some, with stretch goals incluing an art book, a coop playable character, and bringing in David Hayter as a voice actor. Igarashi also promises more enemies, bosses, weapons, and modes as funding increases, as well as both Xbox One and PS4 physical copies for backers of a certain tier.
It’s hard to say no to the man behind Castlevania, especially after watching the charming pitch video. However Mighty No. 9 still hasn’t come out so it’s difficult to know just how this game will turn out. For fans of his previous series’, or for those of us watching Konami let itself be stripped of talent like Igarashi, this is a Kickstarter for you.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.