Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
After teasing us for a week it seems that former Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi has launched his next Kickstarter.
The Game, called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, would be developed by Inti Creates, who are also working on Mighty No. 9, and is described as “a gothic, exploration-focused action platformer”. It looks to be on track to earn its $500,000 goal and then some, with stretch goals incluing an art book, a coop playable character, and bringing in David Hayter as a voice actor. Igarashi also promises more enemies, bosses, weapons, and modes as funding increases, as well as both Xbox One and PS4 physical copies for backers of a certain tier.
It’s hard to say no to the man behind Castlevania, especially after watching the charming pitch video. However Mighty No. 9 still hasn’t come out so it’s difficult to know just how this game will turn out. For fans of his previous series’, or for those of us watching Konami let itself be stripped of talent like Igarashi, this is a Kickstarter for you.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool