- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Knack is back and he’s ready to kill. Or whatever the hell Knack does. The Playstation 4 launch game has returned for Knack 2, a sequel everyone joked about wanting and now here we are. The game was revealed during PSX and showed a sizzle reel of gameplay, which includes some coop with another Knack character colored blue!
The original Knack did pretty well for a launch game, but I honestly didn’t expect them to go back to the well again. Seems like their time could have been better spent elsewhere. I guess Sony would rather cultivate this franchise and hope it becomes a Playstation staple. God help us.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.