What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Knack is back and he’s ready to kill. Or whatever the hell Knack does. The Playstation 4 launch game has returned for Knack 2, a sequel everyone joked about wanting and now here we are. The game was revealed during PSX and showed a sizzle reel of gameplay, which includes some coop with another Knack character colored blue!
The original Knack did pretty well for a launch game, but I honestly didn’t expect them to go back to the well again. Seems like their time could have been better spent elsewhere. I guess Sony would rather cultivate this franchise and hope it becomes a Playstation staple. God help us.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!