Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Gameplay and story footage of Kingdom Hearts 3 was finally shown off at E3. The footage showcases Sora sporting an all new look and all new weapons including key-firearms. Team attacks also reappear as Sora teams with Donald and Goofy to deliver special attacks. The new weapons all seem to have action commands hidden within them, so it’s probably safe to assume there’s some type of bar or summon system restricting their use like in Kingdom Hearts 2. Sora can also apparently summon Disney rides for attacks now. Of course, knowing Kingdom Hearts it probably won’t make sense. Although we didn’t see any recognizable Disney Worlds in the trailer, Tangled has been all but confirmed.
Also, right before the trailer was shown off we were shown Kingdom Hearts Unchained, a mobile title for the series. While multiple disney characters were shown we didn’t recognize many characters exclusive to the series (aside from profile shots in what appears to be the game’s attack wheel, where the character performs moved based off of the character shown), suggesting this will be an all new chapter in the series.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.