It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Five years since its announcement at E3 2013, with development happening since the 2000s, Square Enix has announced a release date for Kingdom Hearts III ahead of their press conference on June 11th. And it’s a lot sooner than you might expect!
The release date, announced at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour’s stop in Los Angeles, is scheduled to be January 29, 2019 for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. While it’s possible for further delays to happen given the game’s history, this is the first official release date given, making it more likely that it’ll finally come out on schedule. At D23 Japan 2018, Square Enix revealed that the game was being worked on in three sections, with the early worlds being 90% complete and the middle ones being 60% complete. With a solid release date so soon after that, it’ll be interesting to see what kind of information Square Enix might reveal at their press conference this year.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.