This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
The star fighting game of the Xbox One is finally getting a PC release! Microsoft head Phil Spencer announced as much at the PC press conference at E3, exciting everyone who wasn’t interested in the newest Microsoft console.
The game will also be ported by Iron Galaxy themselves and they will be putting in Crossplay, allowing all of the people who have been playing this game for the past 2 years completely thrash the newcomers on the PC port once it releases.
This is as good a time as any to release the port, as Killer Instinct Season 2 just finished up not too long ago with Aria, who people are still having a bit of trouble even figuring out.
No release date yet but we’ll keep you updated with the details.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!