Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The publisher behind games like Grand Theft Auto and Civilization, Take-Two Interactive, has added the beloved indie title Kerbal Space Program to their roster of games. Squad, Kerbal’s sometimes troubled developer, announced the acquisition in a blog post proclaiming they’ll still work hard to put out free updates and DLC as promised. This is a giant leap for Squad who suffered from several waves of departures just last October, and were dangerously close to ceasing all future updates, not to mention claims that Squad underpays and overworks its employees.
No matter the previous concerns, getting scooped up by Take-Two will certainly keep Squad and Kerbal’s future very bright. Since Kerbal has already been ported to consoles, I have to assume the acquisition means something else is coming our way from Squad some time soon. Hopefully this means Kerbal can add a nice layer of polish before Squad moves onto a new game, and Squad’s previous shady business practices can be left in the past.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.