Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier today, the long-anticipated third act of the critically acclaimed Phantom-Tollbooth-meets-Willie-Nelson fever dream known as Kentucky Route Zero was quietly released. Aside from a small post on developer Cardboard Computer’s website, the fanfare came mostly from eager members of the press — myself included.
If you bought the game on Steam, the new act should install automatically. However, if you purchased it through the Humble Store, the updated version should be on your download page.
I’ve already finished Act 3, and I’m still way into what this game is doing. It’s not just the eclectic group of characters, the unearthly soundtrack, or the cubist-bluesgrass atmosphere: it’s the way everything fits together into an unforgettable whole. This isn’t the first time I’ve said this, but if Act 5 drops before the end of 2014, then we’re looking at one hell of a Game of the Year contender. You owe it to yourself to play Kentucky Route Zero.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!