Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Hey, remember Mighty No. 9? And how that’s pretty much Mega Man, but not really? Remember Bloodstained, Yooka-Laylee….oh you get the point. Keiji Inafune is scheduled to have a panel at Anime Expo this weekend, and to incentivize people to go, Comcept has posted a teaser trailer for what seems to be an announcement that will happen at the panel.
Boy, that sure looks like Mega Man Legends, huh? I mean, that dude with the red eyes looks like Tiesel, there’s an almost-Bonne logo on the brooch of a girl, and the music sounds just like Legends tracks. Inafune has always been vocal about his love for Mega Man Legends, and was deeply saddened by the cancelation of Legends 3 for 3DS a few years ago. I’m sure some people may be happy to have a spiritual successor, but for me, I wanted to see the end of that story, I wanted to see Mega Man get off the moon. Similar gameplay and art direction might not be enough for me. But we’ll see how this shakes out on July 4th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.