This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Hey, remember Mighty No. 9? And how that’s pretty much Mega Man, but not really? Remember Bloodstained, Yooka-Laylee….oh you get the point. Keiji Inafune is scheduled to have a panel at Anime Expo this weekend, and to incentivize people to go, Comcept has posted a teaser trailer for what seems to be an announcement that will happen at the panel.
Boy, that sure looks like Mega Man Legends, huh? I mean, that dude with the red eyes looks like Tiesel, there’s an almost-Bonne logo on the brooch of a girl, and the music sounds just like Legends tracks. Inafune has always been vocal about his love for Mega Man Legends, and was deeply saddened by the cancelation of Legends 3 for 3DS a few years ago. I’m sure some people may be happy to have a spiritual successor, but for me, I wanted to see the end of that story, I wanted to see Mega Man get off the moon. Similar gameplay and art direction might not be enough for me. But we’ll see how this shakes out on July 4th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!