Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Hey, remember Mighty No. 9? And how that’s pretty much Mega Man, but not really? Remember Bloodstained, Yooka-Laylee….oh you get the point. Keiji Inafune is scheduled to have a panel at Anime Expo this weekend, and to incentivize people to go, Comcept has posted a teaser trailer for what seems to be an announcement that will happen at the panel.
Boy, that sure looks like Mega Man Legends, huh? I mean, that dude with the red eyes looks like Tiesel, there’s an almost-Bonne logo on the brooch of a girl, and the music sounds just like Legends tracks. Inafune has always been vocal about his love for Mega Man Legends, and was deeply saddened by the cancelation of Legends 3 for 3DS a few years ago. I’m sure some people may be happy to have a spiritual successor, but for me, I wanted to see the end of that story, I wanted to see Mega Man get off the moon. Similar gameplay and art direction might not be enough for me. But we’ll see how this shakes out on July 4th.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.