Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
June 11, 2018 | by Scott B
Just Dance 2019 Was Announced I Guess
Ubisoft has unveiled Just Dance 2019 at E3 this year with a full musical dance number that included a Panda, which I guess is a Just Dance mascot? I’m gonna be honest, when the characters started dancing, I thought to myself “oh this must be what Steven Universe is.” Anyways they danced up until a flag said Just Dance on it so that’s how I knew it was a Just Dance game, aside from it being pretty colorful and people were dancing. I love E3.
Latest Contributor Updates
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!