Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
June 11, 2018 | by Scott B
Just Dance 2019 Was Announced I Guess
Ubisoft has unveiled Just Dance 2019 at E3 this year with a full musical dance number that included a Panda, which I guess is a Just Dance mascot? I’m gonna be honest, when the characters started dancing, I thought to myself “oh this must be what Steven Universe is.” Anyways they danced up until a flag said Just Dance on it so that’s how I knew it was a Just Dance game, aside from it being pretty colorful and people were dancing. I love E3.
Latest Contributor Updates
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.