The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
After a mind-boggling showstopping performance, Ubisoft unveiled the newest installment of the Just Dance franchise on stage at E3. Expect the expected, as Just Dance 2017 is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and NX…wait, what?
In the most casual manner possible, Aisha Tyler stated that Just Dance 2017 would be on the “Nintendo NX” next year; the only announcement which could possibly top Ubisoft’s dance intro set to “Don’t Stop Me Now.”
No exact date was announced, but stay tuned.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.