This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Square Enix kicked off their first E3 conference in years with a brief trailer for the upcoming Just Cause 3. The action-packed flurry of images confirmed that, yes, Just Cause 3 is coming.
After a lot of talking and not much showing, a more lengthy preview detailing new gameplay mechanics was screened. Things like riding missiles, tying soldiers to exploding fuel tanks, and skydiving in a wingsuit will apparently be par for the course in the new game.
The game is being touted as a “new landmark in action and destruction” and is due out December 1st, 2015. Check out the video below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!