Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
While it’s been attempted before, it looks like they might actually pull it off. Jurassic World Evolution will allow you to build up your own dinosaur theme park in the Jurassic Park style. Coming in the summer of 2018 to Xbox One, PS4, and PC, this new city builder is being developed by Frontier Developments, the makers of Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous.
You’ll be able to manage and build up multiple islands, cross breed your own dinos, and build up a place for tourists to come
be eaten enjoy. This is a game exactly up my alley and it’s wonderful to see a city builder stretch the genre outside of standard theme parks and civilizations. Hopefully the PC version will add mod support and really allow me to create the bonkers Jurassic Park I want to see.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?