What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
While it’s been attempted before, it looks like they might actually pull it off. Jurassic World Evolution will allow you to build up your own dinosaur theme park in the Jurassic Park style. Coming in the summer of 2018 to Xbox One, PS4, and PC, this new city builder is being developed by Frontier Developments, the makers of Planet Coaster and Elite Dangerous.
You’ll be able to manage and build up multiple islands, cross breed your own dinos, and build up a place for tourists to come
be eaten enjoy. This is a game exactly up my alley and it’s wonderful to see a city builder stretch the genre outside of standard theme parks and civilizations. Hopefully the PC version will add mod support and really allow me to create the bonkers Jurassic Park I want to see.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!