Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
You knew this was coming. Here’s twenty minutes of Smash Bros Direct predictions that are going to be completely thrown out by tomorrow. Hear what I think will be the characters, stages, assist trophies, and more shown at the event. What do YOU think will be shown?
Support us on Patreon! Follow me on Twitter at @john_michonski and yell at me about what I chose. Don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Music used: Pac-Man’s Park/Block Maze (Smash 4), Mach Rider (Melee). Space Harrier Theme, Victory Road (Brawl), Galaga Medley (Smash Ultimate), Snake Eater (Smash Ultimate), Smash Ultimate Main Theme, Final Destination (Brawl)
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!