- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
On the latest Divekick eSports Hour, Dave Lang and Iron Galaxy revealed that Johnny Gat, Saints Row’s overpowered murder machine, is the newest Divekick character.
According to Adam Heart on the stream, Gat was added due to the Johnny Gat recruitment level Saints of Rage, which contained multiple divekicks and unlocked a new ability called “Death From Above”. Talks over Twitter between Heart and Volition’s Saints Row account soon turned into legitimate conversation, and Gat will now be added to Divekick Addition Edition Plus, which will be a free upgrade for anyone that owns the game currently on PS3, Vita, or Steam. PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game will be releasing with AE+, but no release date has been confirmed, and there will be no crossbuy on Playstation consoles.
Also of note is that if there are 50,000 online matches from now on Divekick, the next character reveal will happen. Gat will be playable for the first time at the Divekick booth at Pax East. Someone say hi to Dave Lang for me!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.