Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Mortal Kombat X’s first piece of Kombat Pack DLC will be rising from Crystal Lake soon. Jason Vorhees, the lumbering ski-masked beast, will be available to download May 5th if you bought him in the DLC pack or purchased the premium edition of the game. Those of us who only want him on his lonesome have to wait until the 12th, most likely for five bucks.
Buying the Kombat Pack, as previously mentioned, nets you Tanya, Predator, and Tremor along with Jason and a bevy of alternate costumes for the cast. If you’re worried about spending money on Jason before knowing he’s good, a living tower will be active for a while after he releases, allowing you to play as him without paying.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.