Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Mortal Kombat X’s first piece of Kombat Pack DLC will be rising from Crystal Lake soon. Jason Vorhees, the lumbering ski-masked beast, will be available to download May 5th if you bought him in the DLC pack or purchased the premium edition of the game. Those of us who only want him on his lonesome have to wait until the 12th, most likely for five bucks.
Buying the Kombat Pack, as previously mentioned, nets you Tanya, Predator, and Tremor along with Jason and a bevy of alternate costumes for the cast. If you’re worried about spending money on Jason before knowing he’s good, a living tower will be active for a while after he releases, allowing you to play as him without paying.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.