You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Mortal Kombat X’s first piece of Kombat Pack DLC will be rising from Crystal Lake soon. Jason Vorhees, the lumbering ski-masked beast, will be available to download May 5th if you bought him in the DLC pack or purchased the premium edition of the game. Those of us who only want him on his lonesome have to wait until the 12th, most likely for five bucks.
Buying the Kombat Pack, as previously mentioned, nets you Tanya, Predator, and Tremor along with Jason and a bevy of alternate costumes for the cast. If you’re worried about spending money on Jason before knowing he’s good, a living tower will be active for a while after he releases, allowing you to play as him without paying.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.