At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Do you know the Kacho? If you’re an average American game fan, probably not, but Gamecenter CX is a popular television show in Japan. Shinya Arino is somewhat of an ambassador for games, retro one specifically, and he will be included in Super Mario Maker as a DLC mystery mushroom skin.
A full translation isn’t available, but you can see Arino play as himself in Super Mario Maker. Arino’s catchphrases are built into the skin, and as a huge fan of GCCX myself, I’m a lil mad that there’s no way we’re ever going to get this in the US. No specific release date has been confirmed.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?