Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
Do you know the Kacho? If you’re an average American game fan, probably not, but Gamecenter CX is a popular television show in Japan. Shinya Arino is somewhat of an ambassador for games, retro one specifically, and he will be included in Super Mario Maker as a DLC mystery mushroom skin.
A full translation isn’t available, but you can see Arino play as himself in Super Mario Maker. Arino’s catchphrases are built into the skin, and as a huge fan of GCCX myself, I’m a lil mad that there’s no way we’re ever going to get this in the US. No specific release date has been confirmed.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!