You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Do you know the Kacho? If you’re an average American game fan, probably not, but Gamecenter CX is a popular television show in Japan. Shinya Arino is somewhat of an ambassador for games, retro one specifically, and he will be included in Super Mario Maker as a DLC mystery mushroom skin.
A full translation isn’t available, but you can see Arino play as himself in Super Mario Maker. Arino’s catchphrases are built into the skin, and as a huge fan of GCCX myself, I’m a lil mad that there’s no way we’re ever going to get this in the US. No specific release date has been confirmed.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.