People love the unga bunga professor but can't handle unga bunga traversal mechanics.
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 402: Monkey Time With Winston Overwatch - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Verses to Versus - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 91: Maybe Don't Go to Anime Expo - Read More → . . . . .
Do you know the Kacho? If you’re an average American game fan, probably not, but Gamecenter CX is a popular television show in Japan. Shinya Arino is somewhat of an ambassador for games, retro one specifically, and he will be included in Super Mario Maker as a DLC mystery mushroom skin.
A full translation isn’t available, but you can see Arino play as himself in Super Mario Maker. Arino’s catchphrases are built into the skin, and as a huge fan of GCCX myself, I’m a lil mad that there’s no way we’re ever going to get this in the US. No specific release date has been confirmed.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?
August 1, 2022 | by
The Lawn Perversion Continues