I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Hi, I’ve been putting off writing this post for a while. Part of the reason is that I’ve been getting things in order to do a formal finale for The Route. Truly happy to announce that our formal sendoff game of Follow will be posted for Patrons later today! Thank you to all my wonderful players for telling a fantastic story with me. Ken, Fleet, Star, and Dusk will live on in all our hearts.
The other reason is that I’ve been truly sad to leave. My time with the site has been truly special, and I feel like I’m coming away from it with a bunch of incredible friends, a strengthened critical voice, and an appreciation for mixing various sodas and milks. Thank you to Scott for letting me crash your dumb XCom stream and for letting me be a badass psychic. Thank you to Niall, Solon, and Rose for playing such an amazing game with me. Thank you to John for bringing me on after the most frantic 2am interview. Thank you to all the staff and friends for being a wonderful and warm community and helping me learn and grow so very much!
If you wanna keep up with the cool stuff I’ll be up to going forward, you can follow me on twitter @jjaffew.
Love y’all. Peace.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?