At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
It was announced today that Jade Raymond, the former Ubisoft producer who was behind the Assassin’s Creed series and Watch Dogs, was launching a new studio with EA, called Motive Studios. Raymond said that the studio’s focus would be on “entirely new IP” and then goes on to announce that Motive would be joining forces with Visceral Games. Visceral is the home of Amy Hennig, who was director on the Uncharted games, and they are working on a new Star Wars game some suspect to be the remnants of now cancelled Star Wars 1313.
This is a great combination of two immensely talented video game developers and it will be great to see what these two studios can come up with.Despite being very interested in that Star Wars game out of Visceral, I’m even more interested in seeing what Raymond and Motive Studios can do outside of pre-existing IP. You can read Raymond’s full statement right here.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?