Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It was announced today that Jade Raymond, the former Ubisoft producer who was behind the Assassin’s Creed series and Watch Dogs, was launching a new studio with EA, called Motive Studios. Raymond said that the studio’s focus would be on “entirely new IP” and then goes on to announce that Motive would be joining forces with Visceral Games. Visceral is the home of Amy Hennig, who was director on the Uncharted games, and they are working on a new Star Wars game some suspect to be the remnants of now cancelled Star Wars 1313.
This is a great combination of two immensely talented video game developers and it will be great to see what these two studios can come up with.Despite being very interested in that Star Wars game out of Visceral, I’m even more interested in seeing what Raymond and Motive Studios can do outside of pre-existing IP. You can read Raymond’s full statement right here.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos