You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
It was announced today that Jade Raymond, the former Ubisoft producer who was behind the Assassin’s Creed series and Watch Dogs, was launching a new studio with EA, called Motive Studios. Raymond said that the studio’s focus would be on “entirely new IP” and then goes on to announce that Motive would be joining forces with Visceral Games. Visceral is the home of Amy Hennig, who was director on the Uncharted games, and they are working on a new Star Wars game some suspect to be the remnants of now cancelled Star Wars 1313.
This is a great combination of two immensely talented video game developers and it will be great to see what these two studios can come up with.Despite being very interested in that Star Wars game out of Visceral, I’m even more interested in seeing what Raymond and Motive Studios can do outside of pre-existing IP. You can read Raymond’s full statement right here.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.