At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Injustice 2 was a very poorly kept secret. Ed Boon teased it on his Twitter and a poster leaked, but now we have the first cinematic trailer right here.
Injustice 2 continues the story from the original, with Evil Superman still trying to take over the world and Good Batman standing firm against him. Not only will Supes be a problem, but “a larger threat” looms over the heroes.
Everyone in the trailer seems to be wearing armor, and Ed Boon said each character will be fully customizable. I sure hope so, because that armor looks dumb! We also get to see that Supergirl will be playable, as well as returning character Flash.
As long as NeatherRealm took notes and learned from Mortal Kombat X, Injustice 2 will be a fantastic game. Let’s all promise ourselves to wait for the GOTY edition though, please.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?