You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Injustice 2 was a very poorly kept secret. Ed Boon teased it on his Twitter and a poster leaked, but now we have the first cinematic trailer right here.
Injustice 2 continues the story from the original, with Evil Superman still trying to take over the world and Good Batman standing firm against him. Not only will Supes be a problem, but “a larger threat” looms over the heroes.
Everyone in the trailer seems to be wearing armor, and Ed Boon said each character will be fully customizable. I sure hope so, because that armor looks dumb! We also get to see that Supergirl will be playable, as well as returning character Flash.
As long as NeatherRealm took notes and learned from Mortal Kombat X, Injustice 2 will be a fantastic game. Let’s all promise ourselves to wait for the GOTY edition though, please.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.