The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft announced three major updates to their Xbox Live service onstage at E3. They stated these improvements came at the behest of the community, and all three are based on player-to-player interactions.
The first improvement was groups for Xbox Live, which, as the name implies, is intended to allow players to group up for games. The second is to allow players to find other players, and is a “looking for group” type of service, which Microsoft compared to “meet ads.” The third is an upcoming competitive service called “Arena,” which is intended to be a type of tournament mode.
No date was given for the addition of these updates, other than “soon.”
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.