Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft announced three major updates to their Xbox Live service onstage at E3. They stated these improvements came at the behest of the community, and all three are based on player-to-player interactions.
The first improvement was groups for Xbox Live, which, as the name implies, is intended to allow players to group up for games. The second is to allow players to find other players, and is a “looking for group” type of service, which Microsoft compared to “meet ads.” The third is an upcoming competitive service called “Arena,” which is intended to be a type of tournament mode.
No date was given for the addition of these updates, other than “soon.”
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?