It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
Id Software announced what they describe as a breakthrough in streaming games to mobile devices. There was a lot of technobabble, but what it seems to come down to is that Orion is built into the game engine – apparently it’s a simple to use SDK. Supposedly, Orion will allow games to stream 20% faster per frame, using 40% less bandwidth. Because of this, Id claims, you can easily stream on the highest graphic settings available, and streaming with this method saves money on both the player’s side, and the publisher’s.
To prove their point, they streamed Doom onstage in 60 fps on a mobile phone.
Doom being played on mobile, streamed, showing no latency pic.twitter.com/SD30k5sbDk
— Wario64 (@Wario64) June 10, 2019
Registration for the beta of Orion (Or maybe just streaming Doom with Orion?) is available at Slayersclub.com, though the site went down basically immediately after their announcement , so good luck.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.