Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Id Software announced what they describe as a breakthrough in streaming games to mobile devices. There was a lot of technobabble, but what it seems to come down to is that Orion is built into the game engine – apparently it’s a simple to use SDK. Supposedly, Orion will allow games to stream 20% faster per frame, using 40% less bandwidth. Because of this, Id claims, you can easily stream on the highest graphic settings available, and streaming with this method saves money on both the player’s side, and the publisher’s.
To prove their point, they streamed Doom onstage in 60 fps on a mobile phone.
Doom being played on mobile, streamed, showing no latency pic.twitter.com/SD30k5sbDk
— Wario64 (@Wario64) June 10, 2019
Registration for the beta of Orion (Or maybe just streaming Doom with Orion?) is available at Slayersclub.com, though the site went down basically immediately after their announcement , so good luck.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.