A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
If you’re like me, you have an extra dollar or two in your PSN wallet from buying points cards and not using it all. Today, Sony decided to be nice and is letting us clear out our wallets and fill up our backlogs.
Every game in this latest flash sale is under a buck, the cheapest being eighty cents. Honestly, there’s a lotta stinkers on here (like the friggin Despicable Me game for….PSP? What?), but there’s some great games as well. Katamari Damacy, Gravity Rush, Mega Man X4 and X5, and way more. You can find a full list on the Playstation blog post. I’m probably gonna pick up Wild Arms and Zeno Clash 2.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.