The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Folks, I’m gonna be real with you all. Humble Bundle 12 rules. You can pay what you want for Gunpoint (Mikes GOTY last year), Steamworld Dig, and Hammerwatch. If you pay over the average, you can pick up Papers, Please, Luftrausers, and Gone Home. For ten bucks, throw in Prison Architect. Oh, and if you drop 65$ you get a prize pack that includes a t-shirt, pins, a magazine, a vinyl soundtrack, and a friggin floppy disk. I can personally recommend Gone Home, Papers, and Gunpoint, but I’ve heard good things about all of these games. Hop on it!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.